PLEASE NOTE:
You are using an outdated browser that is no longer suitable for modern web standards.
Please update (or change) your browser to view our site as it is intended to be seen. Thank you.
Guest Haus Worldwide Hotels & Homes - Let with us
A Part of Haus

Looking to let your Holiday Home?

If you’d like to see your home on this Platform and many others, registration is simple. Contact our team and we’ll add your Property to this and more than 30 other Platforms across the World to maximise your income potential.

Earn up to £52,000 per year when you let your home

Your area could earn:

Fishguard: up to £4,932 a month
Milford Haven: up to £4,932 a month
Carmarthen: up to £3,190 a month
Pembroke: up to £4,133 a month
Swansea: up to £2,990 a month
Cowbridge: up to £3,672 a month
Cardiff: up to £5,831 a month
Brecon: up to £3,110 a month

Is your area missing? Contact us, it maybe elsewhere on this page and we’ll help you find it

STEP 1

Registering your home with Guest Haus involves a few simple steps.

Guest Haus Worldwide Hotels & Homes

Carry out a thorough check of your Utilities to ensure they’re safe for Guests to use and undertake a Gas Safety Check & Electrical Condition Report

STEP 2

Then, if you’re missing a few things, we’ll bring in our Award Winning Design Team who’ll suggest the items that’ll work best for your property and help it achieve a great return.

Guest Haus Worldwide Hotels & Homes

Your home then gets listed with us and on up to 30 separate Platforms across the World. Then, we start to receive bookings.

Guest Haus Worldwide Hotels & Homes

You have direct access to our System to check the bookings diary for yourself. It’ll also show your potential and actual income return each month so you always know where you are!

Guest Haus Worldwide Hotels & Homes

Your first payment arrives around 6 days after your booking has completed (when the guest has left).

Our Fees.

To host you on our Platform, we don’t charge a setup fee or monthly fee. You only pay us when we receive a booking for your home! We’ll advertise you on up to 30 other platforms to ensure you’re getting maximum exposure for your property. When there’s a booking, we receive 20% of that and pay you the remaining 80%. If another Platform secures your booking, they may charge a fee too. That’s why we help you calculate the best price for your property so you’re always achieving the most from your home.

Guest Haus Worldwide Hotels & Homes

Contact Guest Haus

372 North Road
Cardiff
CF14 3BP

ObscureMyEmail

15 Neptune Court
Cardiff Bay
CF24 5PJ

Copyright Haus Management A Limited T/A GuestHaus 2020
Foreign Travel Advice -https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice

TRAVEL AWARE - STAYING SAFE AND HEALTHY ABROAD The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) provide the latest travel advice by country including safety and security, entry requirements, travel warnings and health. For the latest FCO advice please refer to www.gov.uk/travelaware. Current travel health information can be found by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk a resource set up by the Department of Health. The advice can change on all sites so please check regularly for updates.